A North-South Divide
For over a hundred years, messenger Duncan has wandered the world, searching for the missing pieces of an amulet that will rid him of his curse; a curse that has burdened him with an extreme intolerance of the cold, an unnaturally long life, and the despair of watching all he knew and loved become lost to the ravages of time. But now, Duncan is close to the end of his long quest.
Click here to learn more and read an extract!
The Pandoran War is a 2D mission-based space shooter based on the BATTLE FOR THE SOLAR SYSTEM space opera and set between books two and three: THE THIRD SIDE and THE ATTTRIBUTE OF THE STRONG. The game features many missions, with many different objectives and craft.
- Pilot starfighters from the novel trilogy, including the Firefly, Ray, and ATAF
- Take the seat as one of the many characters from the novel trilogy
- Engage in battle with pirates, traitors, and the Pandoran army
- Non-linear mission structure
- Multiple mission objectives
- Work alongside AI team mates, to reach your goals
- Engage in epic struggles, where the destruction of your fighter does not mean the end of the fight
- Take advantage of the Boost and ECM abilities to grant you a tactical edge of battle
- More feature to come in future releases ...
GitHub project page